Wednesday, January 18, 2012

     So its true, I have finally hopped on the bandwagon and decided to blog. Gag I know! I am not really good with words, and I know I will my grammar and spelling mistakes, but that is who I am. I am no where near perfect. Ask my family. I fall up stairs, run into walls, and trip over anything and I choke. A Lot. On everything, including air (it's embarrassing). I like to think of my self as the "funny/fat " child in my family. I swear I am always eating!! I am SOOO thankful for a fast metabolism! I hate contention, and I always have tried to make those around my happy. It doesn't always work, and sometime I probably annoy the heck out of my parents, BUT I sure get a kick out of my self!   It really is true, laughter is always the best medicine ( at least for me...).
      I think my family likes to mostly laugh at me, not with me. Picture it. I was eating in the Layton  Hills Mall with my mom and sister. I was simply enjoying my delicious Chick-fa-le when BOOM out of now where I started choking on my Dr. Pepper.  I am literally choking, and my dear sweet Mom and sister are laughing uncontrollably AT me. RUDE. I was semi glad to see the nice men sitting at the table next to us, looking like they were about to leap out of their seats to come to my rescue. Thankfully I stopped and they didn't have to come over. That would probably have been my most embarrassing moment of my life. To this day I still will choke. Ask my friends. Those who really know my, just sit there and let me choke to my death, knowing that I will be okay. It is always funny when we are around new people and they all have these panicked faces. 
      Anyways  I love to laugh. If you can make me laugh, we will be friends. No doubt. I have learned to laugh at my self. When I was younger I would get embarrassed if I fell. I have since learned its better to just laugh. I think it makes the whole situation better for everyone involved. Lets just face the fact that when people fall it is funny (hopefully they are okay). This reminds me of my freshman year. It was indeed a snowy day at USU. While walking to the shuttle, Megan and I decided to walk in between the TSC and the Field House. There may or may not be a slight decline, and walking down it was pretty dang slick. Meg and I held onto each other, slipping and sliding, we kept each other up. Before I get to the next part of this story, I do have to say that we LOVED when people biffed it ( mostly on long boards, but all times were great). Especially on campus. It is so mean I know, but again lets be real, its funny. Anyways there was this guy walking in front of us, Hot chocolate in one hand and a muffin in the other. ... I can remember watching him and just waiting for him to fall. Then he did. Picture it. His legs slide from front to back. Much like in cartoons. His muffin flies into the air, then continues to hit the ground rolling down the hill. His hot chocolate spilled all over the road and  this poor guy. " MY HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!" I hurried over to him to make sure he was okay. He denied my help. NBD.  It took everything to keep Meg and I from laughing our heads off. We then had to hurry to catch the shuttle. I am pretty sure we looked like complete fools. The second we got onto that shuttle we both bursted with laughter. Non stop laughter until we got to the car. To this day I still laugh. 
       Hopefully this blog makes sense, and is fun to read! I am pretty random to most of my posts will be random. :) Lets hope this goes well! 


1 comment:

  1. You choke on air...so sorry for not leaping up to rescue you...but really you struggle

    ReplyDelete