Thursday, March 1, 2012

I act like an old lady... its sad..

True. my title does not lie. I have been acting like an old woman. my joints/ ankle hurt, my back aches, my memory is less than great, I go to bed at like 7( and when I say 7 I mean 930) and my hearing is gone.  I am pathetic. I am 21 years old. I should not be like this!!! I am blaming my pains on the joys of tumbling. But the rest... REALLY? seriously I need help. Sometimes I feel like Dori on Finding Nemo. Now that I am thinking of it, it is really because I just started my new job and I am trying to remember an enormous amount of stuff...   
   Lets focus on my hearing. my family not only makes fun of my choking, but they also make fun of my hearing. I think they have finally realized that its not selective hearing, I truly cannot hear them. Guys, its bad. I feel like sometimes I am focusing so much on trying to hear them, that I don"t actually listen. I feel SOOO bad when I have to keep asking " What?"  for reals. I need to fix this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment