Monday, February 27, 2012

BUCKET LIST FOR SPRING 2012

So, I have recently decided that I need to be more adventurous. When I was little, nothing, and I mean nothing scared me. As I grew up I let fears take over my life. This is going to stop this year.  My bucket list for this spring, will have things that I have always wanted to do, but havent yet. most of them wont be because I was too scared not to do it, I just havent had the chance OR I have done before but I loved it so much that it needs to be on the list... But if I can get this list done my summer one will be FILLED with adventurous things. Just wait. it will be grand. 


1. kiss a boy in the rain.
2.watch the sunrise
3. watch the sunset
4. eat corn on the cob on my deck
5. go to a concert
6. meet someone new every day
7. hike Adams canyon
8. explore utah
9. go to every temple in utah. ( or all of the Wasatch front temples if i cant make it to st.george) 
10. complete a dare
11. go to st. george 
12. do an act of service every day
13. Kiss someone in a crazy place. 
14. go fishing
15. actually catch a fish ( not a whimpy one.) 
MORE TO COME!!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment